FT Broadcast in an online media company which steps out to provide a helping hand to those who want to raise voices and attention towards aspects which are relevant in the society and nation as a whole. It publishes an exorbitant range of topics such as politics, social issues, technology, relationships, ecology, psychology, and what not.
FT Broadcast aims to give unheard voices a chance to unleash the unsaid stories happening around the globe. It astonishes the audience to gear up and create awareness about the topics which are not discussed frequently and take a stand to what is right. The mission of FT Broadcast is to bring in the power of awareness and optimism and let the world know that great deeds take time to get accomplished.
1. Plan and host engaging events in your college
2. Ideate campus/college specific marketing ideas and outreach campaigns
3. Contribute to promotional materials (such as programmer brochures, website profiles, videos or media articles) by attending photo shoots, film shoots or providing written content such as quotes and completed questionnaires
4. Participate in focus groups and market research
Note:Please fill in and submit the FT Broadcast Internship Application Form http://bit.ly/2H0tOvm or else your application request wouldn't be considered for evaluation.
Rewards and incentives:
1. Candidates will get fixed stipend and incentives of Rs.1000/lead conversion
2. Candidates will get a program completion certificate
3. Letter of Recommendation
1. Learn how to plan and strategize events
2. Improve your market research skill
3. Improve your interpersonal skills
1. Candidates will have Interviews (2 rounds)
2. Students preferably from fashion and media schools
3. Candidates who can join and work for minimum 6-7 hours (3-4 hours between 10AM-6PM and 2-3 hours between 7PM-12Am a day) should only apply