Genesis Career Analytics is an innovative start-up in the field of Campus Recruitment Training. Our motto is to 'Create Values' . Keeping this in mind, we not only provide training and assess the students, we also analyse the results, scientifically identify areas of improvement and provide strategic follow-up programmes for the same. We believe that this, one of a kind, training program will better help the students to maximize their areas of strength and work on areas which require improvement. We begin where our competitors end. We help transform ordinary to extraordinary!!
About the Program:
Selected interns have to share tailored digital training content for campus recruitment exams and general career building activities.
The content includes vast subject areas like:
1. Quantitative Aptitude
2. Logical Reasoning
3. Verbal Ability
4. Coding techniques
5. Personal interview guidance
6. Resume building and writing
7. Group discussion guidance
8. Previous year pattern papers and mock tests
9. Structured test series with performance analysis
10. Book reviews
11. Company reviews
12. Training courses and institutions reviews
13. Competitive exams guidance
14. Higher education guidance
15. Vocabulary building
16. Spoken English course
17. Gadget reviews
18. Technical and cultural event notifications
19. All India mock tests
20. Scholarship notifications
21. International technical event notifications
Rewards and incentives:
1. Certificate of completion
2. Books and training materials
3. Funky customised T-shirts
Every week, 2 hours of online training will be provided on campus recruitment for various topics which would help you in your day to day task.
1. Any student pursuing graduation in any stream who is active, self-motivated, having leadership qualities can apply
2. You will be shortlisted through a Skype video call
# of jobs/internships available: 500
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 10th Feb'19 and 12th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.
Applications are closed for this internship. Click here to browse more internships.