Global Innovation Festival, JLN Stadium is being organized by the International Organisation of Software Developers. We believe, a man decides his own limits. With exponential growth, we have more than a dozen student chapters across the globe. IOSD is making a mark by organizing India's first Techno -Cultural Festival at a Stadium, Global Innovation Festival at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, New - Delhi.
GIF'18 will consist of Asia's largest hackathon: Global Innovation Hackathon, product showcase, VR and Gaming Arena and last but not the least cultural night to burn out the steam. Its #NotJustAHackathon
About the Program:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create awareness and promote Global Innovation Festival, JLN stadium among the students
2. Sharing event posters and details to corresponding college clubs.
3. Creating awareness in campus about India's first Hackathon at a stadium through posters which we will send them
4. Working Hand in Hand WIth Public Relations team of International Organisation of Software Developers to give the right databases and contacts at your campus for Asia's Largest TechnoCultural event.
5. Help to get the maximum number of registration for the event which is tracked by our referral code to analyze your performance
6. Sharing about every new post on our social media channels on Facebook and WhatsApp groups
Rewards and incentives:1. Candidates will be getting Global Innovation Festival, JLN stadium CA certificate by International Organisation of Software Developers which is affiliated to India's Leading colleges like DTU, NSIT, IIIT, IGDTUW etc
2. Top 5 interns will get backstage passes to the mega event with India's top comedians and artists event
3. Top 30 interns will be given bags, t-shirts and other goodies from our sponsors
4. Top 100 interns will be given 5 stars rated certificate their awesome performance
Learning opportunities:1. Get exposure and guidance from India's Largest Development based organization with the core team from DTU, IIT, NSIT IIIT etc.
2. Every Campus ambassador will go through set orientation online and top performers will be given the opportunity to work offline at Asia's Largest Hackathon and get Elite certification of 7 stars and a 3-day training on organizing events and on ground operations of the event
Selection procedure:1. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their application and might go through a telephonic interview
2. People with previous experience of organizing an event will be given an edge
# of jobs/internships available: 1000
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 26th Oct'18 and 30th Nov'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.