The idea of Good Food was founded as a result of distress and inspiration. "Distress" because of having heard and undergone the horrors of a perfect tiffin search, which is an essential for every student, and still being clueless on the way to go about finding the right tiffin service. "Inspiration", as we knew that we could truly add value and cater to this inherent need.
We thought that the best way to address this need was through a mix of technology and offline efforts. On the technology front, we ended up discovering in-numerous websites doing the same. However, the key thing we understood was that the internet for them was just another medium to continue their usual business. They just found another channel to communicate false listings, random contacts.
The problem of finding perfect tiffin service is faced by almost every student, at least by those who are studying in and around North Campus, DU.
About the Program:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Growing the reach by using digital marketing strategies like SEO, SEM , PPC , Adwords
2. Managing posts on social media platforms.
3. Helping in Business Development (Sales)
Rewards and incentives:
1. Ensured LOR
2. Ensured Certificate
3. Stipend based on performance
Training for pitching up the services.
Eligibility criteria :
1. Student must be from North Campus, DU
2. He/she must have a strong social media profile
Selection Procedure :
1. A preliminary interview will be conducted :
(I) to check communication skills.
(II) to check marketing skills
2. Social profile and links will be cross-checked.