IARC- Centre for United Nations is an international organization which works closely with United Nations initiatives. Our agenda is in accord with United Nations General Assembly declaration A/RES/66/288- 66/288- The Future We Want and A/RES/70/1- Transforming Our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. We drive conversations, inspire partnerships, cultivate communities and advocate policy-making discussions to support United Nations work for a peaceful and prosperous world, for you and all of us.
About the Program:
Rio+24: War & Peace is about the most critical United Nations initiative, International Decade for the Rapprochement of Cultures (2013-2022). Rio+24 IDRC 2018 India Program is the fifth instalment of the prestigious RIO Program.
The selected campus ambassadors' roles and responsibilities include:
1. Conduct On-Campus Awareness drives for RIO+24 Program
2. Reach out to students & faculties and facilitate program-related information
3. Play a leadership role in driving participation in the program on campus
4. Coordinate the program for participants on campus
Rewards and incentives:
1. Earn certificates for yourself and your institute with official logos of ICUN, IDRC and IDPAD
2. Become a part of an elite group of student leaders
3. We offer rebates and global recognition to Ambassadors
Over the years, ICUN Ambassador roles have proven to improve leadership skills and boost career prospects
Selection will be done on the basis of your resume, prior work experience / Position of Responsibility held. Candidates should have good communication skills and should be responsive. You should be comfortable with reaching out and interacting with people.
# of jobs/internships available: 800
Skill(s) required: Blogging, Creative Writing, English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 7th Jul'18 and 6th Aug'18
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.