Vista is IIM Bangalore's annual business summit - a congregation of the smartest minds in the country from both the academic and corporate communities. Vista also plays host to industry veterans and pioneers to create the perfect environment to drive innovation, change, and growth. Vista leads the community from the forefront by assuming the responsibilities that come along with a global reach and appeal. Vista exemplifies IIMB's commitment to excellence and the ardent pursuit of the IIMB family to serve as a beacon of light to our leaders of tomorrow.
This year, Vista is scheduled from 26th to 28th of July. The summit anchors events and activities which span across marketing, finance, operations, strategy, social responsibility, and entrepreneurship.
About the Program:
Selected intern's day-to-day activities include:
1. Promoting Vista'19 in your colleges through social media platforms like Whatsapp, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
2. Promoting the events among your friends by forwarding the weekly vista mailers. Each subsequent registration in an event/workshop would fetch you a certain amount of points
3. Offline publicity contribution by putting up posters in your college as well as when the events are launching on social media
Rewards and incentives:1. Certificate of participation with Internshala logo from the Forum of Industrial Interaction (FII), IIM Bangalore – the organizing committee of Vista’19
2. Free accommodation for top 10 ambassadors during Vista'19
3. Direct Entry to Young Leader's summit for top 5
4. Exclusive discounts on Internshala trainings for top 100
Learning opportunities:1. You will not only learn how to organize and publicize India’s biggest business summit but will also get a chance to network with some great corporate leaders, IIMB faculty, IIMB students and the other campus ambassador
2. You will get exclusive access to digital marketing courses and marketing case competitions
3. Improve your communication skills and social media marketing skills
Selection procedure:1. The selection will be based on your resume and interview
2. Only one would be preferred from every college, in the event of multiple entries the decision would be made by the FII (Business club of IIMB) committee members
3. You are interested in marketing and have relevant skills to publicize on campus and online channels
# of jobs/internships available: 900
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 1st Apr'19 and 1st May'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Flexible work hours.