Indian Road Safety Campaign (IRSC), Solve is the largest youth-led organization in India, with its base in IIT Delhi. It has a presence in over 50 cities and is working with help of 2500+ youth with college chapters in premier IITs, NITs, DU colleges, AIIMS, and law colleges across India, being led by IIT Delhi chapter.
IRSC is presently working with organizations like the UN, WHO, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (India), National Informatics Center (NIC), NITI Aayog, IRTE, Delhi Traffic Police, and TRIPP. IIT Delhi in its endeavor to make Indian roads safer and has been able to impact on more than 1 crore people across India, through its various domains of operations. IRSC, Solve is presently leading interventions of Ministry of Road Transport and Highways and WHO in India and is the only organization to be collaborating with the United Nations for the next 3 years in India. Being awarded by various national, international governments, IRSC aims to make roads safer.
About the Program:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Extensive promotion of iSAFE'18 by spreading awareness about road safety by planning and organizing various activities and events in your respective city
2. The responsibility of introducing the candidates to iSAFE and motivating them to register for the same
3. Encouraging the candidates in your respective college/university to apply for IRSC internships
Rewards and incentives:1. A chance to work for a non-profit organization having collaborations with several highly important organizations like WHO, UN, Niti Aayog, AIIMS, etc
2. A rare opportunity to showcase your talent and working skills in front of ministry and big corporates
4. Certificate and LOR from IRSC, IIT Delhi and MoRTH for exceptional CA
5. Cash prizes up to INR 5,000 for top 3 performers
6. Goodies such as coupons, tickets to the fest, merchandise such as key-rings, t-shirts etc.
Learning opportunities:1. Interact with officials with ministries and chance to meet and work with esteemed local level authorities
2. Biweekly/monthly online help sessions will be conducted to hear from you and your problems
3. Online text/video module with digital marketing tips will be shared weekly to teach you the basics of marketing
4. Specific training by experts on how to lead and on various topics related to public speaking, time management, and leading crowds
5. Training on how to solve local level policy issues and chance to work with various top-corporate across the nation
6. Develop essential skills like leadership, effective communication, and marketing while you represent IRSC
Selection procedure:Selection procedure would be based on a shortlisting task
# of jobs/internships available: 200
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 16th May'19 and 15th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.