We are a product based start-up working on mobile app development based upon unique ideas and concepts. Our brainchild, YourHour Application, an app for tracking and controlling smartphone addiction, was launched in June 2018 and we haven't looked back since then. In a short span of time, YourHour has transformed lives of over 800k users across 143 countries & has been highly spoken of, by over 500 prominent YouTubers, who have millions of followers, put together.
About the Program:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on building the brand image in college in a phased manner
2. Reaching out to a huge target audience through online and offline marketing campaigns
3. Work on out of the box ideas to promote the App and the most innovative and creative ideas will be rewarded
4. Conducting surveys, which would help us in knowing your target audience better
5. Deliver performance in terms of actual numbers getting registered on the App
Rewards and incentives:1. Weekly & fortnightly monetary & non-monetary rewards for top performers.
2. Exciting goodies like t-shirts & mugs for out-of-the-box thinkers.
3. Cash prize worth INR 9000 for top 3 performers
4. Top performers would be provided a summer internship offer
5. Letter of recommendation & Linkedin recommendations (strictly performance based)
6. Completion certificate
Learning opportunities:1. Introduction to never used tools of Marketing and gain complete knowledge on how to use them
2. To be a part of a very comprehensive program where you can learn and enhance your skills and stand out among your peers
3. An opportunity to work in a Startup Environment
4. A chance to pick up skills like networking and professionalism
5. Learn the art of communication, marketing and persuasion
6. Get to know about the latest opportunities in the company before anyone else
Selection procedure:1. This is a first come, first serve process
2. You have to first share your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter profile and it will be evaluated on the basis of social media activities in terms of your post's reach
3. Past internships would be a plus
4. After evaluation, a telephonic interview will be scheduled.
# of jobs/internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 22nd Mar'19 and 26th Apr'19
are available for duration of 1 month
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.