NEXT IAS, an initiative of MADE EASY GROUP, aspires to train and guide students for the civil services examination and make their IAS dream come true.
NEXT IAS is led by a team of IIT-IIM graduates and aims to bring quality education through innovation and technology. The company is in a rapid phase of growth and expansion which ultimately offers all associated to learn and grow as well.
About the Program:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Start a civil service club/society/forum in their respective college to spread awareness. Carry out operations and digital marketing (managing college specific FB page, emails, Whatsapp etc.) related to it.
2. Help our faculty and eminent guest speakers like senior Civil Servants (IAS, IPS etc.) in conducting workshops and seminars in colleges or arranging for an online seminar for their college students
3. Organising and managing NextIAS's presence in college fests
4. Word of mouth and offline marketing (posters, notices)
5. In addition, they also participate in various exclusive contests and learn ups organized by NextIAS every month. On an average, the program requires a student to devote 2-3 hours every week to the program
Rewards and incentives:1. We keep a points system, based on which payout happens every month. CAs can earn up to Rs.20,000 per month
2. Certificate at the end of the program
3. Prizes (cash or goodies) for different contests that run throughout the program
4. Top performing candidates receive bonus prizes
5. Special discounts for our CAs or their family members to avail our products
6. Free access to our written and online material for their libraries, hostels etc
Learning opportunities:We will conduct at least one learn-up (online webinars and workshops) every month for our Campus Ambassadors for their professional development on the following topics –
1. Career Kaleidoscope series (different NextIAS team members, say a Developer, HR, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designer, Data Scientist give you an overview of that particular career field and what a day in the office for them looks like)
2. Workshop on digital marketing
3. Workshop on public engagement & relationship management
4. A session on the basics of sales and marketing
5. Workshop on various types of jobs in civil services
6. In addition, we run different learning based contests (logo/poster designing, business plan contest, a video making contest, copywriting contest etc.) throughout 6 months and reward the participants and winners
Selection procedure:1. Students will be shortlisted on the basis of their applications which consist of answers to questions like their motivation behind applying to the program, past activities in school and college
2. The shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a telephonic/skype interviews with our outreach team coordinator or the head of business development. Post this, they will be hired directly by email communication
# of jobs/internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 24th Feb'19 and 26th Mar'19
are available for duration of 5 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.