Save The Quest (STQ) is a charitable trust registered under the Indian Trust Act of 1882, Section 60 (Registration no. 504) based in Delhi. It is a youth-led organization working for various objectives primarily concerned with bringing a revolution through education. We are an integrated team of dedicated volunteers who advocate the philosophy of bringing about revolutionary changes in the society by making education more flexible, more liberal, holistic, and skill-based.
1. Register volunteers and lead them.
2. Working on our organization's annual report and project report
3. Promote - Save The Quest campaigns via activities, posters, social media and other communication channels
4. Coordinate - organizing STQi workshops in your Campus
5. Present - and create awareness about the organization on campus
Ideate, Implement - New volunteering opportunities
6. Motivate - peers to volunteer for civic initiatives
7. Synergise - and coordinate with existing social welfare events on campus
8. Empower - students to be agents of social change
9. Update - activities carried out to Save The Quest
10. Developing your own creative ideas to assist in campus outreach efforts - identifying the types of events most likely to engage students' imaginations and interests, and strategies to encourage attendance
Rewards and incentives:
1. Candidates will get program completion certificate and LOR
1. You will get training for the job if you are selected
1. Will be selecting candidates on the basis of telephonic interview
# of jobs/internships available: 10
Skill(s) required: English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication), English Proficiency (Written) and Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 26th Dec'18 and 25th Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code.