Technology Business Incubator (TBI) is an initiative of Chandigarh University to provide business services among its faculty, alumni and students. CUTBI aims at nurturing entrepreneurship skills, create self-employment, product development, and manufacturing in line with the social objectives of Government of India. It is an innovative setup which will empower people of the region to start their own ventures. Our focus will be to energize entrepreneurship in academia through innovation.
EFFECTUS: It is a platform on which we invite budding entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists, business tycoons from every corner of the country under one roof. Through this event, we cater to the needs of budding entrepreneurs by providing them with funding, exposure, cash rewards, incubation and most importantly support.
About the Program:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Be the flag-bearers of Technology Business Incubator in their respective colleges with the aim of helping us to promote EFFECTUS among the students of their colleges
2. Be in constant touch with Technology Business Incubator about the available opportunities and requisites for promotions
3. Publicize EFFECTUS in your institution by putting up posters and motivating campus students to participate in EFFECTUS i.e. the e-summit of Chandigarh University
4. Promote TBI and it's events and initiatives on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc.
5. Lead your campus team at EFFECTUS 2019, based on your prior performances
Rewards and incentives:1. Every CA will receive a certificate from Chandigarh University on completion of the internship
2. Top performers will be awarded goodies and gifts
3. Free tickets to EFFECTUS 2019
4. Accommodation, travel, and food for the CA and his team will be free
5. Internships will be offered to the top performing candidates in the startups of TBI
6. Top performing candidates will get an interactive session with the entrepreneurs, angel investors, VCs
Learning opportunities:1. Get a chance to stand little above your peers by being a part of a flamboyant event
2. Polish your leadership qualities
3. Get a chance to learn social media marketing
4. Get a chance to enhance your communication skills
5. Get a chance to build your network by being a part of TBI
Selection procedure:1. Candidate must be currently enrolled in any college/university under any course
2. Selection will be done on the basis of resume and telephonic interview
# of jobs/internships available: 148
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 5th Dec'18 and 21st Feb'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.