TPF (The Perfect Future) is a global smart-shore software service and technology innovation company. We specialize in providing agile and cost-effective consulting services and product development solutions to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) on new Microsoft technologies on PC, internet, and mobile platforms. Established in 2003, we now have more than 800 person-years of experience amongst our team serving customers from our global offices. This has enabled us to perfect our methodologies, practices and delivery models to exceed world standards and helped us make a practical contribution to increasing our clients' effectiveness and profitability.
About the Program:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Organize Online Tournaments within the campus- Have one or two tournaments within the community every month
2.UGC's and Creative assets- Have content from the community in the form of videos and have posters put in the campus
3. Social Media Activities- Keep a constant effort to have as many members in your FB or Discord group whichever you have. Make sure the group is kept engaged on a daily basis
4. Influencer activity- Live Stream the weekly matches on Facebook/YouTube
5. Ideas- Come up with ideas for student engagement and put it in a document
6. Community Engagement- Take feedback and suggestions from the community and pass it on to the team
Rewards and incentives:
1. Referral Program- Any ambassador who on boards maximum 5 other ambassadors from different colleges will receive a gift voucher of Rs. 500/- per referred ambassador.
2. The ambassadors will get to receive official Epic Cricket merchandise and in game rewards
3. Certificate from Moong Labs about the role done during the internship.
4. Future possible recruitment
Moong Labs is looking for Campus Ambassadors to grow the Indian community through enthusiasts who are Epic Cricket players and are socially active on all the platforms(Facebook, Discord, Twitter, etc). The ambassadors should have experience in managing community events and activities in the past. The ambassadors will act as representatives/face of Epic Cricket for the rest of the students in their respective colleges. The Campus Ambassador has to coordinate with the team and provide a weekly report of the activities conducted by him. Please attach the profile along with the application.
* The application is open to the whole of India * *Stipend has been changed for the internship, You will be notified about it when contacted*
1. Filtering of applications
2. Telephonic Interview
# of jobs/internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 23rd Apr'19 and 28th May'19