Unmaad - Cultural Festival of IIM Bangalore, scheduled from 1st to 3rd February 2019, an event spanning three days is packed with excitement and entertainment. Unmaad provides you with a platform to flaunt your skills, an arena to gape at talent or just an excuse to come and have loads and loads of fun. Unmaad draws participants from across India and features events like dramatics, music, dance, quiz, debate, street play, professional concerts and the grand Unmaad fashion show among many others. The event has hosted artists, such as Shankar Ehsaan Loy, KK, Kailash Kher, Lucky Ali, Strings, Jethro Tull, the Indian Ocean, The Local train, Agam and Amit Trivedi. This year Unmaad will be hosting exceptionally talented duo, Salim-Sulaiman Live. We also have Abish Mathew to tickle the audience's funny bones with his hilarious jokes, wit, and crazy humor
About the Program:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities shall include the following:
1. Extensively engage in Unmaad promotional activities, both online as well as offline
2. Connect us to major stakeholders in their campuses
3. Regularly update their colleges regarding Unmaad events and competitions
Rewards and incentives:1. Certificates of participation to all the selected ambassadors from Unmaad’19, IIM
2. Top 5 performers will get free passes to live events with India’s top comedians and
3. Top 10 performers will also get one silver ticket, free goodies, T-shirts and other
4. Top selected 50 CAs will also get letters of recommendation
Learning opportunities:1. Improve your communication skills
2. Improve your marketing and promotional skills
Selection procedure:Eligibility Criteria: Must be enrolled in any undergraduate/post-graduate programme in any college across India
The selection process shall be one round, based on online application and resume shortlisting
(emphasis on past experience of PoRs).
2. All names of the applicants must be similar with the official name on Aadhar/Voter ID/Pan Card/Passport/Driver's License/Govt. ID
3. Name of the college should be as mentioned on the college website.
# of jobs/internships available: 2000
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 18th Nov'18 and 18th Dec'18
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.