Development Alternatives (DA), the world's first social enterprise dedicated to sustainable development, is a research and action organization striving to deliver socially equitable, environmentally sound and economically scalable development outcomes. DA's green technology innovations for habitat, water, energy, and waste management, which deliver basic needs and generate sustainable livelihoods, have reduced poverty and rejuvenated natural ecosystems in the most backward regions of India, creating some one million livelihoods and empowering over 6 million people.
DA's Mission is to help eliminate poverty and regenerate the environmental resource base through methods that are highly scalable.
The corporate objectives are to innovate and disseminate the means for creating sustainable livelihoods on a large scale, and thus to mobilize widespread action to eradicate poverty and regenerate the environment.
1. Write and communicate technical information clearly, concise analytical thinking, primary and secondary research
2. Work on cement/concrete based projects
3. Work on laboratory and pilot production of cement of various types including the use of supplementary materials
4. Work on production of cement including selection and analysis of raw materials, grinding studies, mix design formulations, evaluation of cement properties
5. Support to cement and concrete laboratory for analysis of cement and various tests
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Feb'19 and 21st Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Candidates with B.Tech/M.Tech in Civil/Concrete/Chemical engineering/M.SC in Chemistry