About SPRAT - Society For Promoting Rationality (http://www.sprat.in/):
A national award-winning NGO, SPRAT is committed to promoting rationality and scientific temper, inter-faith harmony, and justice, at large. In our immediate surroundings, we also work to promote adult literacy and empowerment of the impoverished. Blending professionalism with compassion, we work with complete transparency, using contemporary HR and ICT.
We place foremost stress on our manpower, on the quality and the capabilities of our people - professionals, interns, and volunteers. We try to ensure that everybody gets ample opportunity to contribute to their preferred areas and grow. SPRAT is also building a 13kSY residential campus for integrated, digitally powered social services, and a PG academy for public administration and advocacy.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handling filling/ levelling, inventory sourcing, selection, procurement, landscaping, hydraulics, sewage, horticulture, aquaculture, etc.
2. Executing and supervising construction, hiring labourers, interpreting drawings, liaising with contractors and engineer/architect
3. Working on 2D/3D modelling and working on software like AutoCAD, SketchUp, Excel, etc.
4. Assisting in rural social services in the vicinity, and organizing events including nature and science promotion workshops
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Oct'18 and 10th Nov'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Male candidates would be preferred
Interns will learn and participate in HR, administration, content, and presentations functions. They will also be able to develop hobbies like poster design, videography, and web design. Edutainment activities like astronomy workshops, trekking, camping, bird-watching, knowledge meetings, debates, and discussions will further enrich their experience.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.