MMB is an e-commerce online marketplace where we will help people create construction projects by providing them qualified consultants, suppliers, contractors with the latest technologies. Through our online portal, we help anyone who wants to build or retrofit a construction project. Our goal is to offer a solution in the construction market through partners including legal and financial experts, architectures, consultants, and contractors.
MMB has more than 18 years of experience in real estate and infrastructure development with DLF, Emaar, and Adani, and EPC project management with Bechtel and Black & Veatch working in the US & Europe.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Managing parts of construction projects
2. Overseeing building work
3. Undertaking surveys
4. Setting out sites and organizing facilities
5. Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
6. Supervising contracted staff
7. Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
8. Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
# of Internships available: 20
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 10th Jan'19 and 9th Feb'19
are available for duration of 2 months
are from Delhi, Gurgaon and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.