At Sports Fiesta India, we provide a complete sports management service that encompasses an honest, professional and creative approach to caring for our clients. We will render these sports management services with promptness and attention to detail whilst maintaining a strong interpersonal relationship with each client.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Reporting to deputy general manager (civil)
2. Supervising three towers with all responsible work related to tower
3. Working on estimation and costing bill of quantities of shuttering; RCC, bar bending schedule of tower, waterproofing materials, wall & floor tiles, and MS railing
4. Handling all types of quality work i.e concrete cube, material grit, and sand checking on the site
5. Site supervision & monitoring of daily activities
6. Supervising the technician's team, contractors, and materials on site
7. Administering commercial, contractual and sub-contractual matters arising on the project including valuations, and variations
8. Preparing budgets for labor & material and work done at the end of the month
9. Preparing monthly contract review and progress report
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 2nd Feb'19 and 4th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Faridabad and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.