Trigya Technologies is born in a cloud company with several industry-acclaimed products and services. With its global headquarters in Pune, Trigya has a presence in USA, UK, Singapore, and Australia. Trigya's team of experts, located in USA, UK, India, and Singapore offer a host of services such as cloud, cloud engineering, migration, managed services on AWS, Azure, Google, and other cloud platforms. Trigya offers specialized expertise in matured verticals such as media, e-commerce, and healthcare.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on the cloud
2. Identifying appropriate use of cloud operational best practices
3. Estimating cloud utilization costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
4. Learning scripting (PowerShell/Shell/Python) and/or ability to automate routing operations through scripts or toolsets
5. Designing automated scripts for deployments and provisioning of cloud resources
6. Reporting statistics of the cloud infrastructure using cloud monitoring systems
# of Internships available: 5
Skill(s) required: Cloud Computing, Python (Learn Python), Linux, MongoDB, Shell Scripting and NoSQL
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 6th Dec'18 and 5th Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Pune and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.