Nwook provides work and study spaces at affordable hourly rates while charging on a prorated basis by the minute. Workspaces (Rs. 60/hour) come with Wi-Fi and beverages while study spaces (Rs. 40/hour) don't. Study spaces are ideal for students, tutors and anyone looking to do offline work, while workspaces are for everyone. They are also ideal for meetings, workshops, and small events. We are currently operational in Kolkata with 3 locations.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage customer bookings using the PoS device
2. Oversee housekeeper to ensure space cleanliness
3. Manage cash collection and reconciliation
4. Troubleshoot internet and other operational problems
5. Enforce house rules
6. Address customer issues
7. Coordinate with vendors (drinking water supplier, repairmen, etc.) when required
8. Ensure accuracy of data tracker sheet
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 12th Jul'18 and 11th Aug'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should be smartly dressed
- Should have tact & diplomacy ("the customer is usually right" attitude)
- Should have the ability to make clear oral communication, and hospitality industry traits: a warm welcoming smile, polite greeting, etc.
- Should enjoy small talk
- Should have professional etiquette
- Should be punctual
- Should have good organizational skills
A laptop will be provided.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.