Lakshya Jeevan Jagriti is a social enterprise working for women and youth empowerment by providing them education and IT skills. We are passionate to build workforce who can sustain their lives and contribute to the family income. With unique methodology, we have trained more than 10,000 beneficiaries since 2009 to date. With national and international awards, Lakshya is transforming lives of people.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop high-quality creative/ write-ups for communication products, while ensuring its quality, and updating them, as required, for various projects
2. Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collaterals
3. Build content and manage the online visibility of the organization
4. Manage all digital media channels associated with the programme, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, MailChimp (Newsletter)
5. Plan and execute events (press conferences, workshops, seminars, symposiums) along with clients and execute relevant communication activities
6. Mentor and lead a team of 1-2 volunteers
7. Report to and seek guidance from the director
8. Track, evaluate and report the effectiveness of communication activities
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Digital Marketing
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Mar'19 and 23rd Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Delhi and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.