Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
About the Internship:
Internshala is like a well-oiled educational machinery wherein our prime aim is to provide a smooth ride to the students and employers. And how do we do that, you ask? Our team simply keeps in line with the our core value of keeping users at heart, and now we require a brand new addition to carry this forward!
Before we move forward, answer these yes/no questions.
1) Can you manage our customers(students and employers) by providing them a shoulder to lean on and by guiding them over emails and calls?
2) Can you come up with new plans as to redress the complaints and oil the pain points of our user base?
3) Can you ensure a smooth ride by jotting down the feedback and coming up with lucrative ways to rectify the issues?
If your answers to all these are yes, you are our missing cog!
Who we want to be part of our crew -
1) Someone who is a smooth talker i.e. possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
2) Someone who is all about the social interaction and teamwork
3) Someone who is equipped with a high sense of empathy
If you possess the above-mentioned skills, Internshala is the place to be. We aim to provide you with a platform so that you can explore your capabilities to infinity and beyond.
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 20th Jan'19 and 19th Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
For outstation candidates, we provide PG accommodation for first 7 days and also reimbursement of AC-3 tier train fare for relocation.
Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.