Balaji Telefilms Limited is one of the largest content production houses across India, South Asia, South East Asia and the Middle East delivering Hindi and regional content. Promoted by Mr. Jeetendra Kapoor, Mrs. Shobha Kapoor, Ms. Ekta Kapoor, and Mr. Tusshar Kapoor.
Under the astute leadership vision of our promoter Ekta Kapoor, a handful of serials based on social themes gave way to high voltage family dramas. Indian TV was never to be the same again. So successful was this strategy that Ekta Kapoor became a household name. Our success in the television market is attributed to understanding the pulse of the masses, anticipating viewer and channel preferences and creating programs which are in tune with the changing times. Our state of the art infrastructure includes production sets, resources, manpower and editing machines and this allows us to continuously produce high-quality shows.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Ensuring compliance as per the requirements of Companies Act and other legal statutes applicable with relevant acts and rules
2. Organizing, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs)
3. Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries
4. Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies
5. Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action
6. Taking responsibility for the health and safety of employees and managing matters related to insurance and property
7. Monitoring the administration of the company's pension scheme
8. Overseeing and renewing insurance cover for employees, equipment, and premises
9. Entering into contractual agreements with suppliers and customers
10. Managing office space and property and dealing with personnel administration
11. Connecting with the shareholders and ensuring speedy resolutions from the company whenever any query is raised by them
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 29th Dec'18 and 28th Jan'19
are available for duration of 24 months
are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.