As a global analytics firm that helps Fortune 500 companies gain competitive advantage through a deep understanding of consumers and better data-driven decisions, we help deliver insight, innovation, and impact through predictive analytics and visual storytelling.
And, as a place to work, we are a glassdoor open company, with a focus on learning and growth. We have strictly banned the use of the word 'resource' and reinforce the value of 'respect and fairness'. In fact, we were recently recognized as India's best company to work at in 2017.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Convening and servicing board meetings and members meeting (producing agendas, taking minutes/minutes writing)
2. Assisting in preparing the agenda, notice & minutes of the various meetings of the company and its group companies
3. Maintaining and updating various registers/records under companies act
4. Assisting in the preparation of annual reports and statutory returns
5. Adhering company law and RBI compliances
6. Liasoning with registrar and share transfer agent, auditors and consultants in India and abroad
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 5th Dec'18 and 4th Jan'19
are available for duration of 12 months
are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.