Pepperfry opened business on the 3rd of January 2012 to give customers a wide selection of amazingly priced furniture, home and living products and a consistently great shopping experience. We are a managed marketplace working closely with nearly a thousand merchant partners to showcase their design skills, craftsmanship, and service orientation to customers across India and the world.
Pepperfry is today India's No.1 online furniture, home, and living destination, offering products across categories like furniture, home decor, furnishings, kitchen & dining, housekeeping, fitness, leisure, and pet supplies.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assisting with day to day secretarial and legal assignments
2. Drafting and vetting agreements
3. Staying updated with the new developments in the secretarial laws
4. Handling litigation matters, drafting notices/replies, liaison with external counsel and incidental matters pertaining to any claims, disputes matters, labor litigations, IPR infringement, etc.
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Feb'19 and 13th Mar'19
are available for duration of 36 months
are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
- Knowledge of FEMA, Companies Act, labor laws, IT Act, IPR laws and other applicable laws
- Strong contracting & negotiation skills
- Should be proactive, have good coordination skills and should persist the qualities of teamwork
- Sound legal know-how for managing the routine, day to day transactions of drafting, vetting and finalizing the contracts, agreements, etc.
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible with working hours
- Passionate and hardworking
Qualifications & Experience:
1. A qualified CS with a membership number
2. Experience of 0-2 years
3. Legal intuition
Informal dress code, 5 days a week.