Classique Interiors offers a complete facility maintenance services, extending from initial planning to construction fit-out. Our mission is to play a key role in making buildings more energy efficient, cost-effective to operate, and sustainable.
1. Supervising and procuring construction work
2. Visiting and developing amicable relations with existing clients
3. Requesting for job-related inquiries
4. Explaining our current work portfolio and team to new prospective clients
5. Understanding client requirement and giving possible solutions and for the same.
6. Coordinating with head office and quoting for the above solutions such that we may receive the job
7. Carrying out the contract job for awarded contracts by first visiting the site and discerning scope of work
8. Coordinating with head office and employing respective professionals for the job and arranging for materials required for the job
9. Drawing work contract with our vendors and proceeding for the job
10. Relating the timeline and planning to the client at the site such that they may arrange for work accordingly
11. Carrying out the job in close tandem with HO and keeping job quality and timing of working vendors in check either by partial payments or by agreements as per initial contract
12. Signing the work completion certificate by the client
13. Purchasing and negotiating with vendors and clients during on project exigencies