Founded in 2013, Evelyn Learning Systems is among the leading brands in educational content development across all stems and business subjects.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on content creation, content review, and context fixing for American textbooks
2. Answering homework help questions posted by school and college students 24/7
3. Learning new software via KT sessions and a chance to work on cutting-edge projects
4. Thinking out of the box to create innovative ways to impart education and assess understanding and learning
5. Learning about new teaching methodologies and preparing learning objectives for various courses
# of Internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 18th Jan'19 and 22nd Feb'19
are available for duration of 2 months
are from Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Noida and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates should have a background in biology, microbiology or biotechnology
- Candidates who are pursuing or are graduates in B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech - Biology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, and Biochemistry shall apply
Candidates who are pursuing or are graduates in B.Sc., M.Sc., B.Tech, M.Tech in Biology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, and Biochemistry shall apply
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.