1. Creating, reviewing, and fixing content for American textbooks
2. Online answering of homework help questions 24x7, posted by high school and college students
3. Thinking out of the box to create innovative ways to impart education and assess understanding and learning
4. Learning new software through KT sessions and get a chance to work on cutting-edge projects
5. Learning about new teaching methodologies and how to prepare learning objectives for any course.
# of Internships available: 4
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 26th Jun'18 and 31st Jul'18
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Noida and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Applications are closed for this internship. Click here to browse more internships.