Scholr is a digital personal tutor. It provides on-demand, personalized learning solutions to high school students. It has been used by over 100k students and has delivered close to 6 lakh learning sessions. Students come to our platform with doubts in Maths and Science and get their doubts resolved within minutes. For this, we have developed technology to do it automatically. In addition, we have a team of tutors to help the students.
About the Internship:
Selected Interns responsibilities include:
1. Create, edit, and proofread educational content
2. Review existing content for further improvement and enhancement
3. Develop questions for the purpose of assignments, test papers, and worksheets
4. Author solutions to math and science questions from class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12
5. Use existing course materials for the creation of the new course
6. Proofread content for errors and ensure that content is written per instructions
7. Create content to fill in gaps in the text
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 18th Mar'19 and 17th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have expertise in either maths or science related subjects (mathematics, chemistry, physics, biology)
- 0-3 years of experience in a similar profile
- Should be able to design creative academic materials that both engage and educate in the K-12 domain
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code.