Founded in 2013, Evelyn Learning Systems is among the leading brands in educational content development across all stems and business subjects.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Online answering of homework help questions posted by high school and college students
2. Learn about new teaching methodologies and prepare learning objectives for the course
3. Content creation, review, and fixing for American textbooks
4. Learn new software through KT sessions and work on cutting-edge projects
5. Think out of the box to create innovative ways to impart education and assess understanding and learning
# of Internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 2nd Apr'18 and 2nd May'18
are available for duration of 2 months
are from Delhi, Gurgaon and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Applications are closed for this internship. Click here to browse more internships.