Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
About the Internship:
What will you do?
1. Search and recruit (on project basis) subject matter experts to develop video content for new trainings (Creative Writing & Graphic Design)
2. Review and provide feedback to SMEs on the content developed by them for new trainings
3. Coordinate with SMEs to ensure projects are delivered on time and meet our quality standards
What will you learn?
1. An in-depth understanding of the content development process for e-learning
2. Enhanced communication and interpersonal skills
3. Get insights into the functioning of a business and its strategy
Who are we looking for?
Someone with -
1. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
2. Excellent interpersonal skills
3. Strong proof-reading and editing skills and very high attention to details
4. An interest and flair for teaching and a desire to learn new subjects (Ex. - taking online courses in your areas of interest)
5. A very high sense of ownership and integrity
On what basis would we shortlist your application?
1. First and foremost it should be errorfree; so don't forget to proofread your application before submitting
2. Write a detailed answer to the question asked in the application mentioning any relevant past experience in developing/editing content (especially for educational purposes) or teaching you may have as well as explain why you want to do this particular internship and work with Internshala