White Panda as a platform offers a convenient content creation process to digital agencies, brand-turned-publishers, SaaS companies, and e-commerce platforms without the need for micromanagement.
Being built with a model based on language, human resources and marketing, the company works with thousands of content creators to power content marketing for hundreds of leading brands. Some of our notable clients include Radisson, Apollo, Axis Bank, PNB Housing, three of top 10 marketing agencies in India, and so on. The venture is funded by highly successful entrepreneurs, Tier-1 investors, and IIT Gandhinagar; and White Panda is also cash flow positive.
In the outset, the purpose of any content is to educate or entertain. We aim to have an impact on end consumers by elevating the quality of education/entertainment by partnering with 40 lakh businesses globally.
About the Internship:
We are looking for a skilled virtual content editor to manage our content through the production process to ensure that content is delivered on strict timelines and best guidelines have adhered. It is a work from home based job.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Perform proofreading procedures and edit copy when necessary
2. Work to revise and polish scripts to a high level of quality
3. Ensure if content comply by the initial outline and title of the content
4. Ensure if the subject matter in the content is correct
5. Oversee and review copyedits
6. Ensure if the internal standards are followed
7. Evaluate finalised copy for compliance with policies, style and tone
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 25th Jan'19 and 28th Feb'19
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Previous working experience in an editorial/content creation space
- Exceptional ability in editing
- Speed reading skills along with comprehension ability
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress and SEO concepts
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication (written & oral)
- Highly detail-oriented, adapt to changing priorities and a lot of moving parts
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours.