Adsizzler Media Private Limited is a digital media company that was started in 2011. The company has grown at a steady double digit pace ever since its inception. It is run by an enthusiastic, young and experienced team. The need of technology in education sector gave us the impetus to come up with CarryCulum, an app based innovative education management system to help institutions augment its efficiency and productivity and it also helps in reducing the paperwork associated with various day to day operations.
Adsizzler happy clients: HDFC bank, Paytm, Symbiosis, Bharti AXA, ICICI Bank, Goibibo, Flipkart, Jabong, Hotstar many more. Happy school: Jamia Sr. Secondary School, SBM Group 38 School, KSM, Indian Heritage, Kids Camp, Lucknow, St Xavier, Motihari many more.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Research education-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
2. Write a clear marketing copy to promote our carryculum.com services
3. Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
4. Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
5. Submit work to editors for input and approval
6. Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
7. Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
8. Promote content on social media
9. Identify customers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
10. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
11. Update website content as needed
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 16th May'19 and 15th Jun'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates with a portfolio of published articles
- Candidates with experience doing research using multiple sources
- Candidates with familiarity with web publications
- Candidates with excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Candidates with the ability to meet deadlines
- Candidates from B.Sci in Marketing, English, Journalism or related intern's
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, 5 days a week.