CollegeSearch is the country's largest education platform used by over 6 million students and 6000 colleges. Over the past year, a total of 450,000 college applications were processed via CollegeSearch and the company's clients include over 150 colleges and universities in 16 states across India. CollegeSearch has maintained an industry-best revenue growth over the past 8 quarters and also led competitions on engagement metrics such as time on site and bounce.
In 2014, IndiaCollegeSearch (since rebranded to CollegeSearch.in) became the first Indian company in the education space to be awarded the prestigious Top 100 Fast Growing Companies in Asia award by Red Herring, following other Indian companies like Naukri, MakeMyTrip (both 2006) and Snapdeal (2011). Economic Times chose CollegeSearch as one of the top 15 startups in India for 2015.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Gather information and conduct extensive research on colleges, courses, and exams via primary and secondary research
2. Develop original content using the written word to clearly and effectively communicate ideas
3. Write and post content online for both internal (on-site) and external (SEO) use and edit content for correct spelling and grammar
4. Find information from various sources including internet, directories, and books
5. Coordinate with the in-house content team to ensure that content is accurate keeping in mind quality guidelines
6. Track competitive landscape and undertake R&D on best practices implemented by competition
7. Update the company's social profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Quora etc.
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Nov'18 and 24th Dec'18
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.