MobiKwik is India's largest independent mobile payments network connecting 107 million users with more than 3 million direct merchants. It enables users to discover retailers (brick-and-mortar stores, e-commerce websites, m-com apps, billers, telcos) and then start paying them with 1-tap.
MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Shuttl, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, Barista, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino's, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra. The company has raised close to $30 million in funding till now from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, and Cisco Investments.
Our users load money into the wallet once using cash, loyalty points, debit card, credit card, and net banking to make secure 1-tap payments for online or offline purchases. Most of our users make 10-12 purchases every month using their wallet balance across diverse nations.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Demonstrate persuasive copywriting skills to provide content for various marketing campaigns - collaterals, emailers, in-app promotions, online ads, landing pages, etc.
2. Develop engaging, innovative and contemporary creative copy for various social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Quora, Twitter, etc.
3. Collaborate with in-house design team to find right visuals complementing the written word
4. Develop blogs and SEO friendly content around offerings of our company
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 29th Jan'19 and 28th Feb'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Great writing skills
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation habits
- Ability to adapt as you will write to attract eyeballs from various age groups and demographics
- Trendy & contemporary and must have awareness of what's happening in the social space and write compelling copies around it
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.