At The SMarketers, we are focused on helping B2B and select B2C products and services companies to implement and execute the right strategies for sales, inbound marketing, sales, and marketing alignment to help achieve short and long-term revenue and business goals. Having an expert team in-house helps us to assess our client's existing sales and marketing process, provide recommendations for process improvement, change management, implement the right content marketing and inbound marketing practices and overall sales and lead generation strategy.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Produce quality content consistently including but not limited to blogs, ebooks, guides, whitepapers, and infographics (10-20 articles/month)
2. Research and come up with new content ideas and also create a plan for promotion and distribution
3. Work with the assigned clientele or tasks every month
4. Manage social media assets like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. to engage our users
5. Build relationships with world-class bloggers and influencers to increase content visibility and promotions
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 18th Jan'19 and 22nd Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.