TheRightDoctors is a cloud-based platform that digitizes the engagement between doctors and patients and offers tools to both. We help patients find doctors who are the most suited for their medical condition and enable them to take second opinions from experts from the comfort of their homes. We also help doctors stay connected to their patients, check their progress and step in, if necessary, at an early stage.
We are a healthy mix of seasoned and young doctors and engineers with combined experience of more than 30 years in medical domain and more than 15 years in engineering domain. We aim to disrupt the healthcare IT market in India. We recently got selected for the first batch of Google Launchpad 2014.
1. Proofread and write synopsis and highlights of video transcripts and upload the same on the website
2. Optimize content according to SEO with tag words and URLs which reflect content
3. Upload presentations to the website with URLs which reflect the content on the respective slide
4. Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
5. Develop an editorial calendar of medical days and key events and ensure the content across social media channels is in sync
6. Monitor leading medical journal websites and select stories which are relevant for daily headlines and submit same for approval to editorial team
7. Take inputs from leading Indian doctors on the latest papers being published in leading medical journals and prepare a 400-600 word write up
# of jobs/internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 14th Jun'18 and 19th Jul'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code.