Vindhya represents dynamism and potential, youth and effort, style and technology- bundled together in the quest for breakthrough performance. We are always on the look-out for young, determined and hungry minds that are ready to take the world by storm.
All we require of you is passion to make a difference, to create something fascinating as well as practical.
Vindhya provides the perfect atmosphere for creativity and development. The flexible reporting hours and casual dressing only adds to the fun. We believe that the best ideas are born, when work and fun go hand in hand. If you are self-motivated, innovative and believe in taking the road less travelled, you might become one of our proud working partners and a stake-holder in company's growth.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work with the content team to draft, edit, and share content across various formats
2. Create engaging blog & social media content
3. Work with the content team to draft, edit, and share content across various formats
4. Create engaging blog & social media content
5. Conduct competitive and industry research and proposes new topics, series, and formats for company content
6. Identify opportunities for content promotion
7. Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
8. Provide support to team at different situations
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Feb'19 and 13th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Self-motivated to take up tasks and complete within strict deadlines
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, 5 days a week.