Mobikon is a leading customer engagement and analytics platform for the hospitality industry. Over 350 brands spanning 2400+ outlets in 9 countries use Mobikon's platform, modules and engagement tools to interact with customers. Platform has engaged over 4,300,000+ customers and powered 2,100,000+ reviews.
About the Internship:
This position would involve content creation, development, and editing for various brands. Also, working closely with creative & client facing teams to implement the campaigns.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working closely alongside the marketing and creative team to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns for various brands
2. Developing engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
3. Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms
4. Acting as a content marketing subject matter expertise for internal teams and clients
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 16th Jan'19 and 15th Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Excellent overall writing skills and the ability to adapt style and tone of voice to suit a range of different brands
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Strong researching and editing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with both colleagues and clients
- Knowledge of social media platforms, and the uses of social for marketing
- Previous experience of 1-3 years working as a Copywriter in Advertising or PR agencies
- Media, Communication, Journalism or English background would be preferred
- Should be able to share references for their work
- Should have handled multiple brands
- Should have a strong passion for all things digital
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.