Pearson is the world's leading learning company with around 40,000 employees in more than 80 countries. From pre-school to high school, early learning to professional certification, Pearson's curriculum materials, multimedia learning tools and testing programs help people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives through learning. Our education solutions cover a wide spectrum of subjects and include books and resources that help students learn, teachers teach, and professionals evolve throughout their careers. The carefully designed learning tools help people around the world to expand their knowledge, develop their skills and realize their potential.
Established in India since 1998, Pearson India is aligned with the global brand philosophy of helping learners make measurable progress in their lives. We consolidated the India business to three core verticals, spanning through the learning stages of K12, higher education, test preparation, and vocational education.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on assessment development for MyPedia assessments (Hindi)
2. Developing, reviewing and delivering assessment items for MyPedia Hindi based on prescribed guidelines for Grades 1 to 8 within the given timelines
3. Coordinating with vendors and internal team members and tracking their work progress
4. Managing the end-to-end process of item bank management of Hindi
5. Ensuring the quality check has been done based on prescribed guidelines
6. Performing analysis to identify the gaps in the item bank
7. Tracking the progress of vendors on item development and review
8. Mapping of CBSE, ICSE and State board syllabus as per prescribed guidelines
9. Performing research on the existing syllabus
10. Designing of blueprint and question papers
11. Designing blueprints for item development by the vendors
12. Designing blueprints to design App-based or pen-paper tests
13. Liaisoning with freelancers/vendors
14. Connecting with assessment delivery team for feedback on classroom efficacy of MyPedia assessments
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Hindi Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 6th Dec'18 and 5th Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates with the ability to deliver excellent quality assessment items in stipulated time
- Candidates with time management skills
Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.