Founded by former employees of Amazon, Sokrati Technologies is aiming to change the way digital marketing is done in the industry across paid search, social media & display networks.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Write marketing content for executive summaries, white papers, case studies, newsletter and industry media articles, press releases, emails, presentations, website, blogs, and landing pages, video scripts
2. Monitor and analyze customer feedback, sales, and marketing engagement results in order to optimize content over time
3. Develop and follow an editorial schedule for content development
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 31st Oct'18 and 30th Nov'18
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Pune and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates with the ability to communicate complicated marketing messages in a simpler easier to read style
- Candidates with meticulous attention to language, grammar, and error-free execution
- Candidates with experience working with social media to communicate corporate messaging and events
- Candidates who are proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint
- Candidates with experience in creating and designing materials for print, including single-page handouts, mailers, infographics, and whitepapers
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.