Vidooly is a cross-platform video analytics & marketing company that provides tools for online video content creators, multichannel networks, and digital video focused brands & agencies. It helps them grow and optimize their online video business organically through actionable data intelligence.
Vidooly was launched in November 2014 and currently, more than 10,000 online video creators, 30 multi-channel networks, and 20 brands/agencies use its dashboard to grow their video views and enhance their audience engagement. Some of our popular customers include OML, Videogyan, History TV India, TVF Qtiyapa, Times Music, and many more. Vidooly is funded and backed by Bessemer Venture Partners (investors of Yelp, Skype, LinkedIn, etc.). It is the only online video analytics company in India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Write meaningful and keyword rich metadata (title, description & keywords) for news content
2. Publish breaking news and other time-sensitive content
3. Share content on social media to increase content discoverability
4. Increase the search ranking of the content via SEO practices
5. Identify online search and interest trends
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication), English Proficiency (Written), Hindi Proficiency (Spoken) and Hindi Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 31st Jan'19 and 2nd Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Must have the ability to do news writing for various news pieces (political, entertainment, sports, viral videos, etc.)
- Must have knowledge of web journalism, SEO, YouTube, and other social media
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.