Uolo is India's largest K-12 network with 1M+ students on the platform. Uolo works with the students to provide personalized learning products that improve the learning outcomes of the student.
We are looking to expand our team with passionate individuals who love exploring the possibilities of technology and learning simultaneously, and have the grit to see their ideas through to execution.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Creating engaging content for students coming on Uolo platform
2. Moderating an online maths forum i.e. reviewing content posted on the forum
3. Using research on pedagogy to build discerning questions
4. Posting these questions on the forum to improve understanding of concepts
5. Researching and understanding the science of learning by reading pedagogy related research work, analyzing rich student response data, conducting student interviews and interacting with teachers to figure out how children think and learn
5. Coordinating with tech team on developing features that would improve app usage
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 16th May'19 and 15th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code.