As an education technology startup, we are looking to disrupt the education space by creating a personalized, mobile, and online learning experience for students to deliver a measurable and scalable improvement in learning outcomes. Under the brand name Galvanize Test Prep, our Android apps for Vocabulary (4.8/5 stars) & GRE Prep (4.7/5 stars) are the highest rated worldwide in their respective categories.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create content, i.e. videos, lessons, questions and explanations for the Verbal reasoning / English sections for study abroad exams eg. the GRE, GMAT & SAT, English language tests such as the TOEFL & IELTS, Indian competitive exams like Bank PO, UPSC, SSC, placement aptitude tests, employability/recruitment tests, etc., general English needs, eg. business communication
2. Help students grasp concepts by explaining concepts, clearing doubts, grading essays, and giving feedback
# of jobs/internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 15th Feb'19 and 22nd Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Excellent command over the conventions of written English
- Ability to spot and correct grammatical errors
- Ability to explain grammatical concepts
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.