Star India has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country's leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40+ channels in 8 different languages, thereby reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India.
With our viewers on the move, Star is set to drive the agenda on digital content consumption in the country through its wholly owned subsidiary company. starsports.com has redefined the future of sports consumption in India and now hotstar.com brings your favorite TV shows, movies, and sports in one destination. Star India is a fully owned subsidiary of 21st Century Fox.
1. Produce content for Star Sports
2. Work on live match production before, during, and post the match
3. Write scripts and sit through edits while monitoring the match closely
4. Show package compilation, edit shadowing, & work on show concepts
5. Must know one of the following languages - Marathi, Telugu, Kannada & Bengali
# of Internships available: 6
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 13th Mar'19 and 12th Apr'19