Bizmarvel is a new startup (Switzerland based) aiming to establish one of the largest business community through providing a single platform where businesses can find new customers and opportunities, find appropriate products, services, and solutions, post offers & projects, connect, share and update relevant information among the business community.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Get involved in the important phases of research to identify niche features for startup ideas and create compelling and convincing content which is neatly translated and crafted with a clear process documentation.
2. Do market research and prepare elevated pitch slides for each of the ideas to be presented to the investors. Should have previous experience preparing the startup pitch and content slides.
3. Should possess excellent communication and presentation skills with outstanding writing skills.
4. Draft attractive emails to the investors with a crisp and concise content. Build network with key stakeholders and manage social media channels for the ideas.
3. Concept and write engaging and effective materials, tactics and campaigns for business across all media, including websites, sales promotion literature, technical and promotional marketing materials, advertising, email communications, infographics, and other sales and marketing collateral.
4. Leverage understanding of all audiences; including prospects, customers, market segments, and distributions.
5. Act as a subject matter expert for search, social and content marketing strategies
6. Actively engage and gain real-time experience by being in the early stages of building a startup
# of jobs/internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 12th Mar'19 and 11th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.