ElectWise is a reputed fast growing organization that enables voters to elect candidates wisely, provide a level playing field for all candidates (including independents), support organizations (election commissions, NGOs, media, operational institutes, interest groups including research & academia) in conducting effective elections, support, and contribute to democracy empowerment. ElectWise is backed up by a team of professionals from UK and is aimed at leveraging technology to create a better democracy.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern would work on following during the internship:
1. Generating content based on the latest happenings in politics, societal issues, people issues
2. Writing 5-7 articles per day on the latest topics and submit to our editor
3. Researching articles on current topics of interest and generate insights
4. Identifying key targeted community for positioning the content
5. Writing, editing, and submitting a copy to editors for reviews
6. Liaising with editors, designers, and photographers for comments
7. Writing the conclusive views, press releases, and sharing them with the editor
# of jobs/internships available: 4
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 15th Mar'19 and 14th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.