The Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) is one of the fifteen higher institutes of technology in the country set up with the objective of making facilities available for higher education, research, and training in various fields of science and technology. With the same mission and vision, Prof. Ganesh Ramakrishnan is gearing to take rural India a leap ahead. For his outstanding contributions, he has also been awarded the IBM Faculty Award 2011.
1. Writing proposals reports
2. Managing business email conversations
3. Attending meetings (in person) at the Mumbai office, and writing minutes of the meeting
4. Writing marketing content
5. Writing technical blogs
6. Writing content for websites