Talentnook is a growing early-stage startup based out of SF Bay Area. We bring parents, children, and teachers together, creating neighborhood communities to resolve the problems related to after-school learning.
Do you love to write? Love learning? Have a knack for distilling complicated topics and making them digestible and even maybe fun?
Talentnook is an upcoming ed-tech startup in the San Francisco Bay area.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Craft engaging and persuasive marketing content and copy, drawing out key benefits, illustrating in layman terms about what Talentnook means to the users
2. Develop content for website, blogs, emails, flyers, banners, brochures, newsletters
3. Manage and work independently, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects
4. Take on appropriate projects and own them, start to finish
5. Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, messaging and optimized for user experience
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 10th Mar'19 and 9th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Flexible work hours.