White Panda as a platform offers a convenient content creation process to digital agencies, brand-turned-publishers, SaaS companies, and e-commerce platforms without the need for micromanagement.
Being built with a model based on language, human resources and marketing, the company works with thousands of content creators to power content marketing for hundreds of leading brands. Some of our notable clients include Radisson, Apollo, Axis Bank, PNB Housing, three of top 10 marketing agencies in India, and so on. The venture is funded by highly successful entrepreneurs, Tier-1 investors, and IIT Gandhinagar; and White Panda is also cash flow positive.
In the outset, the purpose of any content is to educate or entertain. We aim to have an impact on end consumers by elevating the quality of education/entertainment by partnering with 40 lakh businesses globally.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understand the elements of content marketing and develop content accordingly
2. Write and submit a minimum of 60 meaningful and engaging articles in a month that are plagiarism and error-free
3. Ensure that all the content match our guidelines that are prescribed at the beginning of the project
4. Create thematic blog articles and posts for our community
5. Coordinate with our core team and the writer community
6. Proofread/edit all content pieces for accuracy
7. Check for plagiarism, grammar, word count, spell check, and keyword density
8. Understand the target user persona and incorporate edits accordingly
# of jobs/internships available: 15
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 19th Feb'19 and 21st Mar'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Note- Plagiarised and content with errors will not be accepted
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code.