Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
About the Internship:
'Users at the heart of everything we do' is core to Internshala's culture, and this internship is your chance to be a part of Internshala's quest in becoming the world's most user-centric company. This is a customer facing role where you will interact with employers on Internshala & make the intern hiring process even smoother for them.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assisting employers with their queries over email & call
2. Generating product ideas to reduce the number of queries & solve the pain points of employers
3. Looking into complaints and coordinating with companies & students to resolve the complaints
What will you learn?
1. Nuances of writing professional emails
2. Converting a feedback into a product idea
3. Conflict/complaint management
Also, you will get to know about the different types of startups in India.
On what basis would we shortlist your application?
1. First and foremost it should be errorfree; so don't forget to proofread your application before submitting.
2. Write a detailed answer to the question asked in the application mentioning any relevant past experience (being a part of organizing team in a college event, worked as a club head, any internship experience) you may have as well as explain why you want to do this particular internship and work with Internshala